Wild and Wonderful Red Raspberry-Lemon Cake
- 1 (15.25 ounce) package white cake mix (such as Pillsbury® Moist Supreme Classic White Cake Mix)
- 1 (10 ounce) jar West Virginia Fruit & Berry Red Raspberry preserves
- 1 (8 ounce) carton sour cream
- 3/4 cup milk
- 3 eggs
- 1/4 c vegetable oil
- 1 16oz container of lemon frosting
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease two 8-inch baking dishes.
- Mix cake mix, preserves, sour cream, milk, eggs, and vegetable oil together in a large bowl until batter is well mixed; pour into the prepared baking dishes.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean, about 45 minutes. Cool cakes completely, at least 1 hour.
- Spread lemon frosting over each cooled cake.