Just a few testimonials from our fans
Articles, Awards, & Interviews
West Virginia Fruit and Berry has been featured in several newspapers, magazines, and publications.
The following Publications have recognized us for our Agri-Tourism ideas at our farm as well as our Marketing Plan for our line of fruit and berry products now available in over 600 Retail Outlets in the region.
- WV Living Magazine
- Country Living
- The Clarksburg Telegram
- Bridgeport News The Charleston Gazette
- Pittsburgh Post Gazette
- West Virginia Wild and Wonderful Magazine
- The State Journal
Local and State Television Stations have featured us on special food or Agri-Tourism segments.
- WDTV-TV Weston/Clarksburg
- WBOY-TV Clarksburg/Fairmont
- WCHS-TV Charleston
Awards we have received in the past include:
- Appreciation and dedication to Harrison County
- Dec. 2002 from the Harrison County Development Authority
- Entrepreneur of the Year Award
- Oct. 9, 2001 by the Upper Monongahela Valley Score Chapter #537
- A Proclamation was presented us by The County Commission of Harrison Co.
- Naming August 1st 2000, “West Virginia Fruit and Berry Day” in our Harrison Co.
- 55 Best Things in West Virginia
- Named one of the 55 Best Things in WV May-June 2008 in “The State Journal”, newspaper in Charleston, WV.
- Top 50 Gifts from Each State for 2012
- Named the Best Gift in WV in October Issue of “Successful Meetings Magazine”.
- SCORE and Sam’s Club Holiday Program in December 2012:
- Named one of two businesses in WV chosen for this award, we were one of 102 beneficiaries from every state in the USA. Won $1,000.00 cash award and a trip to attend the SCORE Small Business Educational Event that took place January 23-24 in Dallas, TX. Business Educational Event that took place January 23-24 in Dallas, TX.
Through our travels to market and taste our products at different fairs, festivals and special events we have enjoyed numerous awards in the Best of Taste category from:
- Mountaineer Week in Morgantown, WV
- The Buckwheat Festival in Kingwood , WV
- The Mountain State Heritage Arts and Crafts Show in Harpers Ferry, WV to name a few……
Other Festivals we have attended are:
- Uniquely West Virginia, Berkeley Springs, WV
- The Augusta Festival in Elkins, WV
- The Stonewall Jackson Heritage Arts and Craft Show, Lewis County
- Oglebay holds 4 festivals per year and we attend all of them, Wheeling, WV
- The Dogwood Festival in Huntington, WV
- The Mountain State Apple Harvest Festival in Martinsburg, WV
- Fire on the Mountain/Chili Cook off, Snowshoe Mt., Snowshoe, WV
- The Metropolitan Cooking & Entertaining Shows in DC & VA
- The Virginia Show Production Shows/ Spring and Christmas in Richmond, VA
- Events Management Group, Inc. Shows in Virginia Beach, VA
- The Merchandise Mart Christmas Show in NC with the WV Dept of Agr.
- Bodacious Bazaar, Hampton VA
- Many others…..