Strawberry Jalapeño Margarita
Quality ingredients are everything in a Margarita. We prefer Silver Tequila. and use fresh limes for our juice. Also kosher Margarita salt is best (never table salt)
- kosher salt
- ice cubes
- 2 oz. tequila
- 1 and 1/2 oz. freshly squeezed lime juice
- 2 heaping teaspoons West Virginia Fruit & Berry's Strawberry Jalapeño Jam
- 1/2 oz. Triple Sec
- 1 strawberry
1. Rim your glass with a lime wedge to moisten the edge, and dip in kosher salt
2. Put two big handfuls of ice cubes into a cocktail shaker. Add remaining ingredients. Shake for a good 15 to 20 seconds.
3. Fill glass half full of ice cubes. Pour contents of shaker over top. Garnish with a strawberry & serve immediately. ENJOY!
Note: Also amazing with our regular Jalapeño Jam or Cherry Jalapeño Jam. Not a fan of heat? try it with our regular Strawberry Jam! Or try any of our other preserves!