Blossoms, Bourbon, & Blue
- · 7 tablespoons raw sugar
- · 2 cups fresh blueberries, divided
- · 2 cups brewed unsweetened black tea
- · 1 1/2 cups West Virginia Fruit & BerryCherry Blossom wine
- · 1 cup bourbon
- · 3/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- · 8 lemon slices and or 8 cherries
· Stir sugar with 7 tablespoons hot water in a small bowl until sugar is dissolved; transfer to a food processor. Add 1 1/2 cups blueberries to processor and purée. Set a strainer over a large pitcher. Strain blueberry mixture, pressing on solids to extract as much liquid as possible; discard solids. Add tea, Cherry Blossom wine, bourbon, and lemon juice to pitcher. Refrigerate until chilled, about 2 hours.
· Cut remaining 1/2 cup blueberries in half; add to pitcher. Fill Old Fashioned glasses with ice. Divide cocktail among glasses. Garnish with lemon slices and/or cherries and serve.