- 2 OUNCES WHITE RUM
- 2 OUNCES CLUB SODA
- ½ OUNCE LIME JUICE, OR 3 LIME WEDGES
- 6-7 MINT LEAVES
- 2 Tbsp WV Fruit & Berry Mountain Blackberry Preserves
- 3 BLACKBERRIES (optional)
- ¾ OUNCE SIMPLE SYRUP (1 TABLESPOON OF SUGAR WILL DO)
- CUP OF ICE
- In a shaker, muddle limes, mint leaves, Preserves, and simple syrup until pulverized. Add rum and ice and shake vigorously for 15 seconds.
- Pour contents into a glass (no straining) and top with two ounces of club soda. Stir and garnish with mint leaves and blackberry.
For different variations, substitute blackberry preserves for our raspberry, strawberry, peach, or blueberry preserves!