Raspberry Wine-pop treats
- 1 cup of red raspberries
- 1 cup of powdered sugar
- 2 1/2 cups of West VIrginia Fruit and Berry Raspberry Wine
- 1 1/4 cups of Sparkling Water (Can also try flavored sparkling water as well for added flavors)
- In a small saucepan, pour the raspberries and powdered sugar. Mix under medium heat until the raspberries and sugar dissolve into a syrup. Set the mixture aside and allow to cool.
- Pour the Raspberry Wine, sparkling water, and syrup in a pitcher. Stir and/or shake the mixture to combine all the ingredients. Then, fill each of the popsicle molds.
- Place the molds in the freezer for a few hours and then enjoy.
You can easily convert it into a cocktail if you’d rather not wait for the popsicles to freeze!