West Virginia Fruit & Berry Peach BBQ sauce
- 1/2 cup West Virginia Fruit and Berry Peach Preserves
- 1 cup tomato sauce
- 1/4 cup organic apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup honey (real local honey is best)
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 2 fresh peaches peeled and chopped
Combine tomato sauce, apple cider vinegar, brown sugar, honey, Worcestershire sauce, onion powder, garlic powder, salt, pepper, and chopped peaches in a medium saucepan set over medium heat. Bring to a low boil and then cook until thick and coats the back of a spoon, about 10 minutes. Stir in peach preserves.
Serve immediately or store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.