WV Jam 'n' Wings!
Try these Amazing Wings with our Black Raspberry or Peach preserves. AMAZING. (Or mix it up and use ANY of our wonderful preserves). Have fun and experiment - Thats what cooking is about!
- 1 pound chicken wings
- 1/2 cup West Virginia Fruit & Berry Peach or Black Raspberry Preserves, plus more for brushing on the cooked wings
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Place the chicken wings in a large zip-top plastic bag. Whisk preserves, lemon juice, paprika and salt together, and pour the sauce into the bag.
- Seal the bag shut, squeezing to remove as much air from the bag as possible as you do so. Massage the bag so that the marinade covers all of the chicken wings.
- Refrigerate and marinate the wings for at least two hours or up to ten hours.
- Move the marinating wings to the counter for 20-30 minutes, to allow the chicken to come to room temperature. While you wait, preheat the grill or a grill pan to medium-low heat.
- Grill the chicken wings for 7-10 minutes per side, or until the wings are cooked through and the internal temperature is 165F.
- Remove the wings from the heat, and brush them on both sides with jam. Serve immediately.
PREP TIME: 2HRS - SERVES 2 - COOK TIME: 20MIN